This agreement dated __________(1)___________, is made By and Between ___________(2)____________, whose address is ____________(3)______________, referred to as "Owner", AND ____________(4)_________, whose address is ________(5)__________,
referred to as "Broker."
1. Employment of Broker. Owner authorizes the broker to act on Owner's behalf and as attorney-in-fact to buy, sell and trade in stocks, bonds and other securities and/or commodities and/or contracts relating to the same on margin or otherwise for Owner's account and at his risk in his name.
2. Term of Contract. This contract shall remain effective until it is revoked by either party on written notice to each other. Such revocation shall not affect any liability with respect
to transactions which have been initiated prior to the revocation.
3. Compensation. Owner agrees to compensate the broker for the services rendered in accordance with this contract as follows: [indicate rate of compensation and how determined].
4. Who is Bound. This contract shall be binding upon and for the benefit of the parties hereto including their successors and assignees.
5. Complete Agreement. This contract supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties, it may not be modified, changed or altered by any of the parties without a further written contract signed by both parties.
6. Signatures. Both the Broker and Owner agree to the above.
Witnessed or Attested by:
The information in this document is designed to provide an outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal counseling before entering into any contract or agreement.