The undersigned, for the purpose of forming a corporation under the laws of the State of ________(2)___________, do hereby adopt the following articles of incorporation:
The name of the corporation is __________(3)___________.
The duration of the corporation is perpetual.
PURPOSE OR PURPOSES
The general purposes for which the corporation is organized are:
1. To engage in the business of _______(4)___________.
2. To engage in any other trade or business which can, in the opinion of the board of directors of the corporation, be advantageously carried on in connection with or auxiliary to the foregoing business.
3. To do such other things as are incidental to the foregoing or necessary or desirable in order to accomplish the foregoing.
The aggregate number of shares which the corporation is authorized to issue is ____(5)_______. Such shares shall be of a single class, and shall have a par value of One Dollar ($1.00) per share.
REGISTERED OFFICE AND AGENT
The street address of the initial registered office of the corporation is _________(6)____________, and the name of its initial registered agent at such address, is _______(7)_________.
The number of directors constituting the initial board of directors of the corporation is _____(8)______. The name and address of each person who is to serve as a member of the initial board of directors is:
(9) _________________ (10) ___________________
(11) _________________ (12) ___________________
(13) _________________ (14) ___________________
The name and address of each incorporator is:
(15) _________________ (16) ___________________
(17) _________________ (18) ___________________
(19) _________________ (20) ___________________
Executed by the undersigned at on _________(21)____________.
STATE OF ________(25)___________)
COUNTY OF _______(26)___________)
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, on this _(27)_ day of _______(28)________, 19_(29)_, personally appeared _________(30)___________ to me well known to be the person
described in and who signed the Foregoing, and acknowledged to me that he executed the same freely and voluntarily for the uses and purposes therein expressed.
WITNESS my hand and official seal the date aforesaid.
My Commission Expires:____(32)____
The information in this document is designed to provide an outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal counseling before entering into any contract or agreement.